Sunday, August 15, 2010

Boyfriends From Hell - Kevin Bentley, Editor

Oh, how fun this book is.  My friend Jen bought it, not realizing that it's all about gay men and their horrid boyfriends...despite the clearly very homoerotic drawing on the cover.  Oh, Jen, we love you.  :-)  So she sent it up to me.

It was a very quick read; I started it last night and finished it this morning.  The book is a collection from different gay male writers, describing bad first dates, horrible relationships, one night stands gone wrong and the like.  Some I could totally relate to!  Others I couldn't - and I'm kind of glad.

Great stories, lots of fun.

1 comment:

  1. Save this one for me, I'd like to read it, please (only to discover what you highlighted in it...you know you were underlining stuff...)

    ReplyDelete