Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The-The-The-That's All, Folks!

Well...wow.  I didn't think it would happen.

I started this blog at the beginning of the year not just to write a little bit, but also to help motivate me to clear off the "shelf of unread books."  It used to be 3+ shelves, and hundreds of books.  Yes, I would buy faster than I could read.  I don't know why...it seemed like a good idea at the time.

It had been my goal in 2009 to clear off the shelf, and that obviously did not happen.  So it became my "I really mean it" goal for 2010.  And - lo and behold - here is the shelf RIGHT NOW.


Empty.  It is completely empty.  I'm still stunned.

So the purpose of this blog has been met, and just in time for the new year.  So now, starting January 1, it'll be onto bigger and better things...over at The Open Road.  Come check it out.

1 comment: